Thursday, October 15, 2009

A few reasons i chose to read Epileptic

The reason I chose Epileptic was because it was a graphic novel. this is the first book I have seen that was also a memoir. It seemed interesting and entertaining because I have read other graphic novels. Also I dont know very much about epilepsy so I was hoping to learn a thing or two about it.
I think a lot of people would be more understanding of diseases if they knew at least a little bit about them. I dont expect this book to be life changing or anything. I just think that if I have to read a book why not the one im most interested in. i understand a little about living with someone who is not what "society" calls is normal. So with this book i can also look for some connections with my own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment